Friday, August 24, 2007

I've Cracked

I have seriously lost it. My stress level has reached a new high.

I do not swear and I have NEVER in my life flipped anyone off.

I did both to this lady who cut in front of me in a drive thru line. She was the SECOND person to cut in front of while I was busy being nice and letting those who actually parked in the parking lot, out. And then she had the gall to look at me like she was there first. I honked, I called her a nasty name, I then flipped her off and left.

I have NEVER flipped anyone off and I have NEVER called a stranger a bad name like that.

I am yelling at my kids. And I was just rude to the cute little kid who cleans our pond.

I want to throw this dang boot in the pond. I want to shoot out the hot sun. I want to blow up my messy house that I can't keep up with because I can't walk.

I am just angry at the world right now.

I have had it. I need to be admitted now. I also need to go to confession for the things I did today. Oh wait, I'm not a Catholic anymore. But I will be praying tonight.

No comments: