Friday, August 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I got tagged by Tiburon so I guess I have to fill this out...

4 things about me you may not have known: (This is tough as I am an open book)
1. I was robbed at knife point when I was 18 and got my neck slit
2. I can not kill anything. Not even a spider.
3. I have never done an illegal drug.
4. I have an oral obsession. I eat sunflower seeds like crazy. Gnaw on Gobstoppers. Chew on Jerky. Anything to keep my mouth busy. Hence why I talk to much.

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Bartender
2. Promotions Girl with a Country Music Radio Station
3. Taco Bell Manager
4. Office Manager/Bookkeeper/Cat Groomer and Boarder for a Cat Store

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Crash
3. Grease
4. American President

4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Las Vegas
3. Lost
4. CSI

4 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Playing on the computer
2. Photography
3. Eating. I love food.
4. Spoiling my girls.

4 Places I have lived:
1. San Jose, CA
2. Manhattan, KS
3. Ft. Worth, TX
4. Dallas, TX

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Almost anything Pasta
2. Almost anything with Avocado
3. Turkey Jerk - Teriyaki
4. Salads

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Yosemite
2. Maui
3. Paris
4. Nice Hot Bath

4 Websites I check daily:
1. My blog - and all my buddies
2. J05moms.com
3. Dallas Area Moms
4. Yahoo e-mail

4 People I tag:
1. Aimee
2. Beth
3. Krysta
4. Rach

3 comments:

Krysta said...

WOOHOO!
I've always wanted to be tagged! :-D

Umm.. you talk a lot? I never noticed! Heehee?

Aimee said...

You tagged me!!! Yay!

I answered all mine on my blog...

S said...

I was mugged at gun point and it changed my life! Sorry that happened to you!