Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rachel Ray and a Mac

We got a new Mac computer yesterday. It is going to be our Media computer. All our songs for our iPods and all the thousands and thousands of photos I take. It is a very nice computer. I used Macs at my last job, but I have forgotten quiet a bit. I need to reacquaint myself with them. We will be taking to the Apple store on Saturday to ask questions and to get the iTunes set up on it so we can have to accounts on it. Music is a big part of our lives. DH is a HUGE music nut and I have this knack of knowing the words to songs but not who sings them. We make a great team. Songs and music play a big role in our lives. I hope our girls have our love of music. Julia already seems to. She could sing along with songs at a very early age. And now Sevi has a song she knows and sings to. I keep meaning to get it on video. It's so cute. Julia's first song was "Knock Knock Knocking on Heaven's Door". Not sure that is the right name, like I said, I know lyrics, Steven knows who sings it and the name of the song. No Sevi's first song is "Hallelujah" from Shrek I believe. Bon Jovi has a version of it out now. I need to get that copy. I'd rather have Jon singing it to me. Ha!

As for Rachel Ray. My SIL Mary, is going to be on Rachel Ray. She just happened to e-mail them asking for more recipes for the fish and game that her husband kills. It seems all e knows to do with it is fry it and she is looking for something more healthy. Well they actually responded and came out to her house and filmed for a day. Even went fishing with Aaron. Now they are flying them out to NY this Sunday to film the rest of the show on Monday and Tuesday. I will have to post when we know the day it will air. I am not a fan of hunting and fishing at all, but I will watch this since it IS my SIL.

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Oh how cool!
Definitely let us know when it airs. Cotton fishes, too- and I didn't even think you could do anything with that fish besides fry it!

S said...

oh how very cool for your SIL!

and a Mac - my husband is a Mac freak he is proud!