Monday, August 20, 2007

All's Clear

I can see clearly now, the rain is falling.
It's gonna be a bright bright bright bright sunshiny day.

Hehe. Ok, so when I was in the 7th grade my mother took me to get my eyes checked for the first time at a teachers suggestion. Sure enough, I needed glasses. Now I can't remember if I got glasses and then lost them and could afford replacements or if we just couldn't afford them from the get go. Either way, I did not have glasses growing up. When I met my DH he convinced me to get checked again and if needed, get glasses. So I did, and I did. But I had no clue what kind of glasses I would want to wear, so I just randomly picked a pair that I ended up not really liking so then never wearing.

Fast forward five years. I am ready to make a commitment. We went yesterday to get our eyes checked again. Make sure our prescriptions hadn't changed, and then we each got two new pairs. I got a pair of sunglasses because I can not stand the sunlight. It kills my eyes. And then I got these.



What do you think? I wanted something different and stylish.

So on another note, while I was at the eye docs, he found a "large scar" behind my right eye. He asked if I had ever had any trauma to my eye or if any other doctor had mentioned it before. Nope and nope. He said there is a chance it could be a malignant tumor. HUH? So now we have to keep an eye on it to make sure it does not change shape or size. Great, huh? So we will see...literally.

But for now, I am stylin in my new shades...and glasses.

2 comments:

Joani said...

I think you look hot in your new glasses :)

S said...

hot!