Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun With Noodles

You have to know me to understand my phobia. I have a phobia of getting dirt and such on my hands and I have a general phobia of messes. So serving spaghetti with sauce to my kids was always a no no. However, Sevi has taught me to let loose.

Tonight we had spaghetti.



Sadly, Julia is just like me. I passed my phobias off to her. Her noodles did not have any sauce on them. I obviously did not pass on my Italian Genes to her. LOL



Sevi on the other hand is teaching me to make messes. To have fun and enjoy life now. Worry about the clean up later. She likes sauce on hers. She also shared my artichoke with me. Or I should say, she shared HER artichoke with ME. LOL

3 comments:

Joani said...

Spaghetti is a favorite around here, and oh so easy! Sevi looks like she enjoyed it.
Glad you are letting loose a little.

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Your kiddos are so precious! So cute :)

Rebecca said...

FUN! I adore that last pic of Sevi! She's like, "Give it up and have some fun, already!" :D