Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day Of School

Juls did great. She was so excited.





And I have to post this. This was here two years ago on her first day of pre-school.



Sevi had a harder time surprisingly. She cried for a few minutes till I snuck off. Then her teacher said she whined off and on all day for Daddy.





And I am so upset. I thought about taking my camera when I went to pick them up but decided not to. Man, bad choice. When I got there, Sevi was sound asleep on her nap mat........in the hallway. Everyone was just walking around her. The teacher heard me say "Oh my gosh" and she quickly came over to explain. I had to let her know I was not upset with her, I was upset I didn't have my camera. I knew they must have had a good reason for it. Apparently she was refusing to nap and keeping all the other kids up by screaming. So they put her in the hall where she eventually fell fast asleep. LOL The director of the school (LOVE her) sat out there with her.

OK, so I was able to take a photo with my camera but I had never gotten a photo off it. I finally figured it out. Here she is sleeping in the hall...

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Awwww what a great first day. How cute that Sevi was passed out in the hallway. They wore her out! :)

Jess said...

I think it is amazing that any toddler naps at all, regardless of where they conk out! How fun that both girls started school. ;-)

Aimee said...

What sweet girls you have there! Jacob went for his first day today. Sniff, sniff. I miss him!