Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh The Guilt

I have been guilted into making a Blog. I guess it was time since I do about everything else on the internet. So here is my first blog/post whatever you call it. I will have to catch up on blogging lingo. I will warn you right now, I can't write. I suck with words. That is one reason why I have taken this long to do this. What I am thinking and trying to say never comes out on the computer the same way. But maybe this will be good for me. Help me to learn how to write. At least it gives me a place to record everything.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, we can figure it out together. lol

And I sooooo hear you on not anticipating the teenage years. =0

S said...

wooohooo another blog to add to my reading list!

Rach said...

You are SO added to my blogroll!! :o)

tiburon said...

Added you! :)

Jenine said...

Im just starting to learn this stuff now! I too am not that great with words. But I always wanted to do this, just never got the nerve to.

Krysta said...

You don't have to be an accomplished author to blog! ;-)
Go look at mine... you'll feel better.

I'm excited to see you starting one, though!
Blogs are awesome- a way to peek into someone else's daily life!

WELCOME!