Sunday, July 29, 2007

I want to blog, really I do.

But I am not to thrilled with the fact that I can't simply remove a photo from my header. I have been trying for days now. I even did the whole clearing of the cookies and cache, etc. (Which I hate doing) and I still can't get rid of that dang blinkie. I have posted in the help group and got one response. Rat was nice and tried to help, but it wasn't a fix. Great little video though.

Such a simple thing but it makes my site look like crap. I want to come and write but instead I see that dang thing and get side tracked trying to get rid of it.

I am open for any thoughts and suggestions. I did post about it in the Help Group under "broken" or some forum like that.

Hmph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried to load something else in its place? Maybe it just needs a "bump" to disappear.

Jamie said...

Thanks, but it doesn't even give me that option. It really looks to be a glitch of some sort. It tries to let me do it, but then just doesnt. Thanks though. That was a good thought.